The Throttlebodies, ECU and Loom arrived on Wednesday but, after unpacking and placing the loom on the chassis, I ended up with a number of questions that needed WF's input before I could go an further. Having spoken to Mark Walker on Thursday I had all the answers I needed but then had to taxi children around South Somerset and worked in Bristol on Friday.
First thing this morning I fitted the injectors to the TBs and installed the ECU Loom.
Prior to installing the engine I installed the Oil Pressure Sensor.
Once the engine was fitted I confirmed the gearbox oil filler hole that I'd cut after the first engine install was okay.
I put the scuttle in place to make sure the ECU Loom missed the heater and windscreen wiper motor.
Started to fit the cooling system - radiator and pipe work (Exhaust manifold held on with 2 studs just to make sure all the wiring and cooling pipes have enough clearance) still got a fair amount left to do tomorrow.
Two boys getting in the way of the Throttlebodies.
Happy with the days work but TBs are only on with 2 studs because I'll need access to fit the steering column.
7 hrs for me, 0.5 each for hrs for Tricia,James and Myles 1 hr - total 102.0 hrs - broken the ton!