First thing was to mount the lights, I found that the alignment adjusted was masked by the cowling so I went down to Screwfix and picked up some stainless M16 washers to use as spacers.
I wanted to use the original loom connectors so I wired up the indicators and gave them a test with the hazard flashers - all okay
I made a bracket for the DRL switcher and mounted it on the chassis by the O/S headlight and indicator loom to minimise the additional wiring. The sensor wire was connected to the side light supply and I took the DRL power from the fuse box. DRL switched on at ignition position II
DRL 100% when the ignition is at II and head/side lights are off.
Dipped/Main bean and the DRLs at 50% power for sidelights. All okay but when I tested the indicators they flashed at double rate so I need to investigate further (eventually fixed with a CF14 LED Relay). Tricia and I went out for a run that had to be cut short because the headlights started to come loose. Once we'd got home I fabricated a 24mm spanner with a cut out for the cable and tightened everything up. James and I then went out for another drive with no problems. Now just have to repair the gelcoat and refit the front grill.