The master brakes are now installed all bled and the handbrake fitted although it still needs a warning switch fitted.
The fuel sender has been extended and the fuel tank installed.
I've also installed the side repeaters - into the alloy pontoon in order to allow for easy scuttle removal at a later date.
The dashboard has been installed and most of the gauges that have also been refurbished with new glass and bezels. The speedo will need calibrating once the gearbox and wheels have been fitted.
I've installed the main wiring loom although the gauges still need some connecting up.
I've installed the radiator - new rather than from the donor.
And also found some nice period switch labels rather than dyno tape hopefully they'll be okay for the IVA.